Yoga Rasa, a Yoga Alliance Registered School, offers Yoga education, Yoga classes, educational workshops, and seminars in Yoga & Ayurveda, self-healing, pain management, complementary and alternative health.
Our purpose is to create life-long Yoga education programs to enable personal growth of our students during life's journey and to empower others to embody the teachings of Yoga that restore, improve, and maintain total health by balancing mind, body, and spirit with the environment.
We represent unity in Yoga and believe this is experienced through many different schools of Yoga. The faculty at Yoga Rasa is not selected based on any particular school of Yoga but rather on the level of devotion to personal practice, commitment to personal growth through study, enthusiasm, and living Yoga.
Yoga Rasa exists to actively participate in creating peace on our planet by joining with others to grow an all-inclusive yoga study community, promoting total physical, mental, spiritual health and well being.
1. We believe there is an intelligent force in our world
and in the universe infinitely seeking perfect order.
2. We believe in the intrinsic brilliance of ourselves and all humanity.
3. We believe that Yoga and Ayurveda are a life training that will lead us to Truth.
4. We believe in the transformative power of conscious choices
in thoughts, movement, and consumption.
5. We believe what we say matters.
6. We believe the degree of freedom we experience
is a direct result of the clarity of our perception.
7. We believe there is plenty of time, money, love, health, knowledge, and opportunity.
8. We believe we need each other.
9. We believe there is nothing in our experience to negate.
10. We believe all beings are searching for the experience of their best quality of life.
11. We believe anything that goes against the laws of nature consumes itself.
12. We believe in the necessity of being held accountable by a teacher
who has our best interests at heart.
1. We embody the highest vision for the world.
2. We inspire all beings who enter this space to define, clarify, and align
with their highest potential.
3. Practicing as directed by our teacher and this school, we humbly train
our bodies and minds, acknowledging them as one.
4. We will learn and teach responsibility in our thoughts, words, and actions,
leading to empowered accountability.
5. We deliberately choose our words and conversations to be directed
toward our best understanding of Truth in any given moment.
6. We stand for the eradication of limited thinking.
7. We choose to live Seva, selfless existence:
today is for my brothers and sisters, tomorrow is for me.
8. We honor and encourage the diverse nature of humanity through our relationships.
9. We are fiercely deliberate in making distinctions between
truth and illusion, embodying wise discernment.
10. We collectively sustain the presence that enables all students
to develop to their chosen level of mastery in all areas of life.
We acknowledge that ultimate mastery is found through teaching.
11. We agree to understand and act in accordance with the laws of nature,
embracing change as the driving force of sustainability.
12. We are called to unwavering reverence and honor toward our teacher.
We sanction our teacher as a conduit of knowledge
aligned with the highest vision of our world.